Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why does it seem medical people don't listen????

Greetings!!

As you may know yesterday I had water therapy.  They kept telling me I had a balance problem and were working the wrong muscles.  I kept telling them the only balance problem I had was when the muscles spasmed too much they would throw me off balance and I would fall if I was not careful and sat down immediately when the muscles started going into their spasms.  They worked the wrong muscles.  By the time I got out of there, I could not stand up straight!!

Needless to say, I am not going back.  I will do my own water therapy in the pool at the YMCA.  This is not the first time I have had a medical person not listen to what I was telling them.  It is like they only hear part of what you say, or tune you out completely.  Why is it they think a patient does not know what they are feeling?

I may not know all the correct medical terminology but I sure know what my body is feeling and what it is doing that is not right.  I think it is time for me to go back to a more natural approach to taking care of myself.  I have done it before and felt better then than I do on conventional medicines.

Now I should say, that not ALL medical people are so arrogant they don't listen to their patients.  But I sure seem to have a run of getting the bad ones.

I got the heating pad on me last night and went to bed early.  I am feeling better this morning but still a little sore.  I am going to finish up my weed whacking this morning then have to go run a few errands.  Want to get this done before the heat sets in for today as it is to get hot later.  Tonight is bible study and I am making refreshments.  So I will get them put together this afternoon when it is too hot to work outside.  Hope you all have a great day!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice