Friday, June 17, 2011

My oh my, good morning Lord!!

Greetings!

And good morning Lord!!  Thank you for helping me make it through another day!!

Last night's bible study was very interesting.  We were studying the Trinity and why some folks believe there is a "trinity", God in three persons, and some folks don't.  I have to admit, it can be a bit confusing.  We read a lot of scripture from both old and new testaments.  On the surface they can seem to contradict each other at times, however when put together, they really don't.  I love getting into the bible and trying to learn and understand the mysteries of God.

Of course while still on this earth we will never understand it all.  I believe God gives us knowledge and wisdom as we need it and can understand it.  I can read the same scripture everyday for a year and will often see new or more meaning come out of it.  God knows what we need better than we do.  He also knows what we can handle both in knowledge and in life in general better than we do.

Its not always easy trusting God knows better for us than we do ourselves but He really does.  As I walk through this life I have found with each trial and tribulation it is easier for me to trust and just put it in God's hands.  After all, He has gotten me through the previous trials.

As the current trial I am in continues to march on I am finding myself more and more at peace with it.  It is going to happen whether I am at peace with it or not, so might as well be at peace trusting in the Lord to bring me through it a better person in the end.

It is my prayer that each of you find peace through Christ during your trials and tribulations.  It is my prayer that you know the Lord and always trust in Him.  Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all its righteousness and everything else in life will fall into place.  The most important part of life is really what comes ahead after this earthly life. Making sure you get there should be your primary goal and focus while still here.

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice