Monday, June 6, 2011

Need to really get busy,,,,,,,

Greetings!!

This crazy weather we have been having has really slowed me down.  I have not been able to get in the garden to finish planting it.  Hoping for this evening or early in the morning.  I thought I was going to do it today but alas, Frank has an appointment at the Danville VA which means we will be leaving soon for that and will be tied up most of the day.

We have either been extremely hot and humid or raining or both.  That bothers the fibromylagia and keeps my pain level through the roof.  It will be hot and humid again for the next few days.  Wednesday I go get shots in my back so it has to be either this evening or tomorrow morning for sure.  My bet is after the trip to Danville today knocking the tar out of me it will be in the morning before the worse heat of the day, LOL.

I have gotten a start on getting my office set up and really need to get that finished too.  And before you know it the lawn will need mowing and trimming again.  The work never ends!!

After my little test on Saturday regarding facebook I have certainly changed my priorities.  And facebook is no longer near the top.  Most people understood my little test or didn't care but some well, one was upset.  I don't think she read the entire post and consequently misunderstood what I was doing.  Oh well,  I can not worry about her hurt feelings, I have enough of my own, LOL.

Things at home are unstable at best.  But that is life too.

I had gone back to the church I was at before and had left due to internal bickering.  Nothing has really changed.  I feel like I am walking on egg shells out of fear of "offending" anyone.  This is not what church should be about.  I pray everyone outgrows their petty jealousies and gets back to what church is really about.  The church will not grow so long as there is turmoil and strife amongst the congregation.  The church needs a new pastor.  It has been 6 months since Pastor Dave passed away.  As hard as it may be it is time to move on.

Well, on my agenda for today is go to the VA with Frank.  If I do not work in the garden this evening then I need to continue working in the office.  Now that the little a/c unit is in the window in that room it will be much easier to work in there.  Previously we had the room closed off as it was not being used and it was very hot.  So the a/c helps.  As long as I am keeping busy doing something instead of being on this computer so much, I count it good.  Its much needed work being done.  :-)

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice