Sunday, June 12, 2011

Quick update,,,,,

Greetings!!

I don't usually write on Sundays but I missed yesterday and so thought I would just give you a quick update.  As you know I had shots put in my back on Wednesday and it did not go well at all.  They blew out 6 veins before they could get the IV in which after all that, did not take and I felt the shots go into my spine.  Well, I have been having a lot of problems with my back ever since and my stomach.  I won't gross you out with the gory details but its not been pleasant.  Not sure why I am having such a reaction this time.  I have had shots before with no problems, but this has been rough.

I have to go back up there first thing tomorrow to see a physical therapist and then do something called biofeedback.  If I am not feeling better by morning I will have the doctor take a look at me and try to figure out what is going on.  There is so much work I need to be doing and this is really slowing me down.

I still plan on going to church this morning though and singing for my Lord and Savior.  Might not be standing as much as I want to but I will be there.  That will surely lift my spirits as I have been pretty bummed out by all this.  I do hope you all have a great day in the Lord and remember we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!!

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice