Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Off to the pain clinic today,,,,,,

Greetings!!

As many of you know I suffer from fibromyalgia.  It is getting much worse.  I had an appointment set for the 13th with the pain clinic but they called yesterday and moved it up to today.  I am glad they did.  I just hope I can convince them to deaden the nerves.  Drastic measures I know but I am having a harder and harder time just doing normal daily chores and this is slowing me down way too much.

I guess time will tell what they will do.  I am going to keep this short today as I have a lot to try to do before I head out.

Until next time,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice