Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Its got to be done,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I am going to keep this short today because I need to head to the garden.  Its got to be done today.  Tomorrow I will have shots in my back and won't have time to do it or feel up to doing it.  The weeds are trying to take over the garden and the seeds need to be planted.

The humidity is already 77%.  I just took Rusty out to the yard and started choking but I have got to get out there and get as much done as I can.  Thursday it is suppose to rain.  We are to hit highs both today and tomorrow of 95 plus high heat indexes in the 100s.

I have two bills to get out in the mail first then off to the garden I go.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice