Monday, June 13, 2011

Plans are changing,,,,,

Greetings!!

Looks like my life plans are changing yet again.  I am going to have to back away from my business for a while and get a steady income coming in first.  Frank is planning on moving out the end of August.  He has an Internet girlfriend he would rather be with.  Hurtful as this might be, I am not going to let it deter me from having a bright and happy future.  Its just going to derail things a bit.

I can get a job as "an in home call center" where I answer phone calls for one or more companies.  No out-going calls, so its not a telemarketer type thing.  There is a guaranteed minimum wage for hours worked plus commission.  I will be busy this week getting things set up for that.

Once I get that going and get into a routine, then I will get back to working on my business again part time and build it up gradually.  I am NOT giving up on my dream of having my ceramics business again, its just slowed down a bit.

I admit I am going to need the love and support of my friends, especially over the next few months as this transition is not going to be easy.  But all good things never seem to be easy and this will be a good thing in the long run.

Well, I need to get ready to go to physical therapy and the doctor's.  Hope you have a good day!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice