Friday, June 3, 2011

Not what I wanted to write about,,,,,,

Greetings!!

Well this is not what I wanted to write about but I have decided it would be best to let it rest for now.  If I wrote what I really wanted to it would be out of frustration and anger.  And that would not be a good thing.  Better to wait until I have calmed down and can make more sense out of it.

So, instead, I guess I can write a little more about my garden. LOL.   I still do not have seeds in yet.  That was the plan for yesterday but it rained in the morning and hard enough that the garden is a bit of a mud puddle.  The water is not standing any more and has drained down but it is very wet and muddy.  I will let it dry out today and plan on planting seeds in the morning.  I have some weeding to do as well.

My potato plants are up about 6 inches.  I still have no straw to cover them so have been raking grass clippings onto them.  That is working so far.  The tomato plants went from about 3-4 inches tall to around 12 inches in just a couple of weeks.  They are liking their spot in the garden for sure!

I am not going to get everything in the garden I had originally planned on for this year because of the very late start in the season but it will still be a nice garden.  We will have tons of potatoes, tomatoes, beets, green beans, pickling cucs and corn, also a few onions.  That should be fine for this year.  Time will only tell on how next year will be.

I have counseling this morning and errands to run afterwards.  Frank is going to the VA to check his blood again.  The blood levels are out of whack again and they still can not get them regulated.  Can't figure out why they keep shooting up.  Please keep him in your prayers.

Until next time,,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice