Friday, June 10, 2011

Its cooler today,,,,,

Greetings!!

It is much cooler today and I am grateful.  We really needed a break from the heat.  Now I have to fight the urge to do a bunch of yard work today in the cooler weather.  I still need to take it a bit easy with my back after having shots the other day.

But oh do I have the urge  to get out and crawl around in the garden picking out weeds from around where I planted my cucumbers, beans and corn.  Maybe I will try a little bit this afternoon if it stays cool enough.  We'll see, LOL.

Last night we had a very interesting bible study.  We were learning the various names of God in the bible, along with the Hebrew words for those names and their meanings.  I have read these names when reading scripture before but never really gave them much thought.  I wish I had taken my notebook to write some things down but alas I forgot it.  So, I borrowed a pen and marked up some pages in my bible.  Especially the one where God is called the God of vengeance.  Vengeance is mine so saith the Lord!!

How many times do we want to get even with someone for hurting us?  I know I want to a lot.  But I will not act on it as it is God's place to get even for me.  I loved the show Maude from back in the 70s with Bea Arthur.  He favorite saying has become mine, "God will get you for that".  It is a good reminder that God will take care of it, just be patient, LOL.

I'm not always very patient but I have waited a lot of years, 11 to be precise, for the God of Justice to bring me justice on my work comp case.  I believe this will be the year, actually it has to be, there are no more courts to go to after the Appellate Court.  This entire time they have not disputed that I was injured on the job and need to be paid.  The entire argument has been about who is going to pay it, the employer or the insurance company.  I don't care who pays it, just do it!!  I want my shoulder fixed and I want my life back!!  I have a torn rotator cuff and torn up A C joint that have never been fixed.  I don't even know if they can be at this point, but something needs to be done.  After 11 years I still have a great deal of pain in my shoulder.  Bursitis has set in and that does not help.

Due to this injury and the legal mess I lost everything.  My home, many personal belongings, my antique collection, extensive Elvis memorabilia, even the dishes off my supper table while I was eating and the table too.  I was homeless for several years and at one point had even lived in a tent.  With God by my side I got through it all and I thank Him for that.  But now I need the God of Justice to bring justice and a close to this case.  Father God, I am believing in your word that you will do what you say and bring that justice to me.  Bring me Shalom in my life as this is the only thing that I want and need to bring me peace.

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice