Monday, June 20, 2011

Yesterday was a glorious day!!

Greetings!!

Many of you know I love going to church and I love to sing in the choir.  Yesterday we were short on people in the church.  Not sure where everyone was but even half the choir was missing.  We were also missing a Pastor.  So we made the entire service a praise and worship service.  It was really awesome.  For the most part those that were there came together as a family.  I sang my first solo in many years.  The song is called, "It is no secret".

I have to admit I was very nervous.  It was the first time I had sang a solo any where in over 30 years.  I made a few mistakes but nothing major from what I could tell.  Many people came up to me afterwards and told me they really liked it.  And I know my Lord and Savior loves it when anyone sings for Him.  :-)  I plan to sing another solo for communion Sunday if I can get the music downloaded along with the lyrics.  It is a new song for me and I am still learning it.  But I love it.  It will have great meaning for Communion.

After service the "Secret Sisters" group  put on a meal for Father's Day.  It was very enjoyable and everyone had a great time.  Lots of food as always.  It is so great to come together as a church family and fellowship.  To me, yesterday was indeed a glorious day!!  Thank you Father God for allowing me to be a part of your family!!

Until next time,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice