Thursday, June 23, 2011

Did ya ever meet,,,,,,,

Greetings!!

Did ya ever meet a person that is just so evil it makes your skin crawl or the hairs on the back of your neck stand up??  Or perhaps someone just made you very uncomfortable but you were not sure why?  Someone gave you the creeps? LOL  I kind of laugh a little but perhaps it is a nervous type of laugh. 

I have met several people in my life time that made me feel that way for various reasons.  Sometimes the reasons were nothing more than a gut feeling.  Other times you could just see the evil in their eyes.  How do you handle that sort of situation?  If you are like me, you don't want to be rude, but you also don't want to stick around.

The bible tells us "do not put your foot in the path of evil for evil will surely bring you down".  Stop and think about that a minute.  I believe the bible is telling us two things, first don't hang out with people you know are not Christians but are sinning and doing evil things because you will become like them.  In time they will wear down your faith and drag you down to their level.  It is one thing to meet with Non-Christians to witness to them, it is another to be ongoing friends with them.

Second I believe we are also to be weary of those folks we just met that we are getting a strong feeling of evilness and get away from them.  Don't make unproven accusations but just walk away.  The sooner the better!!

I have met people for the first time and could tell right of way by their demeanor they were not Christians and walked more in an evil path rather than the path of righteousness.  I would not be rude or set a bad example but I quickly found my path out of that situation.  As Christians we must always beware of other people and our surroundings.  Satan will attack us at any time from any direction using any person(s) he can.  We must always put on the "whole armor of God" to keep ourselves safe.  We need to listen to our gut instincts in situations because those instincts come from God.

It is my prayer that none of you find yourselves in the position of keeping company with a person filled with evil.  That you always walk upright in a Godly path and you trust in the Lord for your guidance.

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice