Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good morning Lord!!!

Good morning Lord!!

You helped me make it through another night and it is a new day, with new beginnings.  Thank you Lord!!  I need you to lead me step by step through this valley in the shadow of death and I will fear not, for you are with me.  Thank you Jesus for never leaving me nor forsaking me!!  Without you, I could do nothing, but with you, I can do all things because you strengthen me!

I continue to pray constantly and to sing hymns to you my Lord.  I know you will lead me through these trials and tribulations and I will come out on the end a better person for it.  Thank you Jesus!!

Lord, I know you put Frank and I together for a purpose and I pray I did as you willed.  I know it is you who is separating us now and my trials will soon come to an end. I know you will carry me when I fall and cannot continue and you will bring me from the fire refined and beautiful.  May your light always shine through me!!  I prayed you would get the devil out of my life and you are doing just that, thank you Lord!!

Father, I pray for Frank,  he obviously has many issues and a cold and hardened heart.  I pray you open his heart to receive you and your love.  I pray you change his evil ways and make him a new person Father.  I pray blessings upon him.  I pray you never leave him nor forsake him even when he is not calling on you.  Father I pray for this woman Melva, obviously she is not a moral person to go after a man in a relationship.  She too needs your love and guidance.  I pray you open her heart and make her a new person in you Father.  Father I pray when Frank leaves here the end of August, or sooner he has a safe trip to his destination.  Watch over him and protect him, Father.
In Jesus Name I pray,,,,, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice