Thursday, June 16, 2011

My plans for today,,,,,

Greetings!!

Its gonna be a busy day here in this old house.  My friend Tom is coming at 2pm to help me move my office desks into what will be my office and I have to finish getting things ready to do that.  Lots of stuff to be moved out of the way, some to be packed up to be gone through later too.

But I am excited, it is a step in the right direction!!  I can't wait to have the heavy work done.  Then of course there will be unpacking of stuff and organizing but with the heavy stuff out of the way that will be pretty easy.

Tom is a friend from church.  He really likes to help people and I am always grateful for his help.  Don't know what I would do otherwise as Frank cannot and would not help with anything heavy because of his heart.  Wish it was August though so Frank can get out of here and go on down to SC to be with his concubine and finally get out of my life.  I am so tired of the lies and head games from him.  Sure is making it hard for me to trust anyone again.  I knew him back in our school days, but I guess I didn't know him well or he changed.  Oh well, God had a purpose for this all to happen and I will be fine.

God is good, all the time!!  Its awesome to know I can lean on my Heavenly Father in these times of trouble.  Thank you Father God!!

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice