Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A beautiful day,,,,,

Good morning!!

God has given us another beautiful day here in Central Illinois.  Thank you Lord!!  I am going to have to keep this one short today as I have physical therapy this morning in another city about an hour away.  Actually Water Therapy to be more precise.  Anyway, I will have to leave soon so I will write more tomorrow.

I managed to get a lot done yesterday.  Several loads of laundry, mowed 2 yards, mine and my landlord's property next door.  Job interviews and research.  Just to name a few of the things that kept me busy all day, LOL.

Unfortunately the job I thought I would be doing from home did not pan out so I am back to looking again.  Because of my fibromyalgia it would be much better for me to work from home because of the frequent breaks I need to take.  I also have PTSD and being around a lot of people working could present a problem, such as panic or anxiety attacks.  That would not be a good thing for either me or them.  The problem with them is I never know when they will hit or what might trigger them.

Anyhow, I am not giving up and I am trusting in the Lord that he will provide a way for me to make a living so I can keep my home and not wind up on the streets in August.  I hope you all have an awesome day!!  Trust in the Lord always!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice