Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank you Father God, you are so awesome!!

Greetings!!

I just got back from the pool at the Y a little while ago.  I really needed to get back in the water to help my fibromyalgia.  Didn't know how I would do that as I can not afford a membership at the Y but God is good and He provided a way!! My counselor at HRC was able to get me a gift. Thank you so much Father God!!

Father knows our needs and will always provide for them, all we have to do is ask in faith.  Going to the Y is a real need for me.  Moving in the water is very low impact on my body and yet keeps it more limber and helps the fibromyalgia.  Also with all the bulging disks in my spine long walks or running is not something I can physically handle.  My pain doctor wanted me to get in water therapy, but the trip up there would be a hardship financially.  So this really is a need and not just something I want to spoil myself.  I will go to the first water therapy session up there to learn any particular movements they want me to do in the pool then do it on my own down here.  That will be such a savings on me both physically and financially.  I feel blessed.

It felt so good to get back in the water again.  I took it easy though and will build up gradually.  An hour of water walking and treading water was a good start.  For the first couple of weeks I will go three times a week and build that up too.  In about 3 weeks I will add on a day, another 3 weeks another day.  In a couple of months I will be going 5 days a week and hopefully for a little bit longer each time.  If you push too fast you can cause more damage rather than improvement.

Today I am shutting down computer and Internet and doing a full recovery on my hard drive.  I want to get the computer totally cleaned up before I set up the in home call center.  Its been acting up lately and really does need a good clean up to get all the garbage off of it.  Once the recovery is done I will disconnect everything and give the computer a good cleaning of dust and move it into the room that is now going to be my office.  That will take a while, but I hope to be back up and running by this evening or in the morning.

I believe God will bless me with this job so I can have an income and be able to take care of my self after Frank leaves.  And working from home will allow me to continue to work on my ceramics and more importantly be here for my babies, Rusty and Faxon.  Neither of them like to be alone for very long, LOL.  God is so good, all the time!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice