Monday, May 2, 2011

Today,,,,,,,,

Greetings!!

Its gonna be a busy day today.  Here it is May already.  My garden is not even uncovered never mind having even one thing planted.  It is finally suppose to be a dry day without rain, yippeeeeee!!!!!

Just before noon we have to be at the Decatur VA to check Frank's blood levels.  But once we get home I am going to change and get out to work in the garden by hook or by crook.  I need go get it uncovered, the stuff put away that I covered it with and the very least raked up and the edges trimmed with the weed whacker where the mower could not get into.  If time and body allow I will start to till it.  Otherwise, when we get back from the VA again tomorrow, I will get the tilling done.

The yard also needs the cut grass raked up.  So that will have to happen either today or tomorrow as well.

I might not get everything in the garden this year that I wanted to but I will still have quite a bit in, I hope.  I sure wish the weather were a little more co-operative.  We have had a lot of rain this year.  Everything is soaked through.  And for some of it, the season is getting late to get planted.

Sometime in between yard work I have several phone calls to make.  So much to do every day.  Yesterday I got absolutely nothing done.  Faxon, the younger cat, kept me awake all night and I was just exhausted.

Faxon has this very annoying habit of climbing up on me while I am trying to sleep.  He sits on my head and licks my face and paws at me.  I get up to see what is wrong.  Is he out of food?  No!  Are the litter pans dirty? No!  Is someone around the house? No!  While I am checking all these things out, he goes and lays down!!  Ugh!!!  He does this about every half an hour to 45 minutes all night long.  This has been going on for several weeks and I just can not figure out why!!  I love him to death but I am just about reading to start caging him at night.  I hate to do that for a lot of reasons but I really need to get some sleep, quality sleep!!

This morning when he got me up for the final time he decided to go take a nap in the bathroom sink!!!  He is a cute little bugger even if he is a pest, LOL.

Below is a picture of Faxon.  He is now weighing in at 20lbs.  Not so little, LOL.

Until next time,,,,,,, Blessings!

Faxon was posing when I was taking pictures of my ceramics, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice