Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Calling all Christians,,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I woke up this morning with a million things on my mind and really wasn't sure which thing I wanted to write about the most.  On the forethought was an old saying, "keep your friends close but your enemies closer."  Not very Christian minded is it?

Well,,,,, God hit me between the eyes for thinking that way, LOL.  I went to a blog that I read daily called Amish America and God had left me a message.  There was a 40 minute "teaching video" posted and I watched the entire video.  If you are a Christian and strive to do what Jesus taught, you will most likely find your heart convicted over something you have thought or done at some point in your life.  That is what happened to me today.  The video is also a lesson in history during the French and Indian wars, that anyone should find interesting.

I was intrigued by the title, "Did Jesus really mean what He said?"  This is a true story about The Hochstetler family, settlers in Pennsylvania during the 1700s.  Some were massacred, some taken captive and how their faith in Jesus got the survivors through this great tragedy in their lives. 

I encourage you to go watch the video.  You will be blessed.  The site address is  www.amishamerica.com 

Feel free to leave a comment too.

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice