Friday, May 27, 2011

Onward and upward,,,,,,

Greetings!!!

I have been thinking about things I could do to make my ceramics page a bit more interesting and I have decided that in the near future I am going to make a video of glazing ceramics.  Perhaps seeing the steps that goes into making ceramics, especially the glazing part might be of interest.

I do all the glazing by hand.  I do not use a machine or an air brush.  Some folks might think it is boring but I love what I do.  And I especially love how the pieces come out when they are completely glazed and fired for the final time.

I will be back in my shop full time soon I can't wait!!  I will also be pouring molds again hopefully by July if all goes well.  I can do a video on that too.  I have a lot of wonderful plans for the business this summer so watch here for announcements and some special sales!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice