Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally got some sleep,,,,

Greetings!!

Last night I finally got some sleep!!  Before going to bed I took 3 muscle relaxers.  I never take that many at one time but I was desperate.  I slept hard but my body still wants and needs more.  I am heading for a nap after I finish this post and get Rusty back in.  Its a rainy day so there will be no working in the garden today.

I only know of Faxon climbing on me and licking my face once last night.  I was barely awake.  I pushed him off me and without missing a beat was back fast asleep.  I stayed in bed till 7:30am very late for me.  But I still feel very tired.  It is a good day to rest.  If he climbed on me other times it did not wake me up.

I'm still half asleep and can't really concentrate so, I am just going to finish this up and go get Rusty in and nap.  Hope you all have a good day!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice