Thursday, May 26, 2011

Determined or stubborn, one is good the other can be bad,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I have discovered there is a real difference between being determined and being stubborn.  If I am determined to see a project that I started through that is a positive thing.  For example, I have started my garden and I am determined to finish planting and tending the garden through the year to reap the rewards of the fresh produce.  That is a good thing.

If a person needs help and is too stubborn to ask for it and appreciate it when he gets it, that could be a bad thing.  At some point they are going to find themselves alone and with no one to help them when they need it.  If a person loves someone but is too stubborn to admit it, the relationship will eventually fall apart and that stubborn person will be left alone and wondering what happened.

I have been both stubborn and determined at various times in my life.  But from my new perspective being stubborn gets you no where in a hurry and only brings about negativity in one's life.  I have decided to be more determined in the things I need to accomplish in life.  I am also determined to remain a person of integrity and dignity no matter what others might throw my way.  I have only myself and God to answer to.  And I am determined to keep my self respect even in the worse of situations.

I have seen in my own life and in the lives of others that being stubborn can wind up costing many things and all to often the stubborn one is not even aware of it until it is too late.  Will your stubbornness cost you everything you value??

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice