Saturday, May 28, 2011

In everyone's life a little rain must fall,,,,,,,,

Greetings!!

You know the old saying, "In every one's life a little rain must fall" ???    I agree with that statement but they didn't tell me it was going to pour down buckets, LOL.  Enough already!!

We are in for more rain again today.  I looked out at my garden and am going to have to do some repair work from the last storms.  The tomatoes made it through OK but the potatoes have actually floated to the surface from all that rain, hard rain.  The garden had flooded and the water stood for quite a while before draining down.

That tells me a couple of things, one it rained very hard for quite a while and two, that soil was not tilled enough or deep enough as it did not drain down very well or quickly.  The weather report tells me that after today it is suppose to be dry and very hot for a few days.  So I will be getting out in the garden early in the mornings before the worse heat of the day and getting some much needed work done.  My computer schedule time will have to be altered and I will probably be posting in the afternoons or early evenings instead of first thing in the morning.  But that's no biggy.  Just wanted to give you early birds a heads up.

Sometimes the rain coming down in our lives are things that are happening that are just not pleasant.  That seems to happen in my life all the time.  I need some sunshine in my life for a change.  Seems there is always some sort of trouble brewing, personally, I wish it would stop.  I just want a quiet and peaceful existence.  Life can be hard enough without others adding problems.  Perhaps I feel this way because of my PTSD, but I am getting to the point I really don't like people around me.

Maybe that is why I like my Internet friends so much.  Its nice to chat online but then you go live your life and I live mine.  Its safe.  If someone ticks you off you just click them out of your life.  You have more control over what you will tolerate and what you won't and its not messy or a hassle to just click and poof they are gone.  Does anyone else feel like this from time to time??

Until next time,,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice