Wednesday, May 18, 2011

On the fly,,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I am on the fly today.  I managed to get the garden uncovered and cleaned up a bit and am hoping to get some tilling and planting in before the weekend.  But there is a possibility of rain in the forecast for later today so that might throw a monkey wrench into the plans.

I have to pay bills and run to the grocery store this morning first thing.  Then back to try to get as much yard and garden work in as I can before the rain.

I wrenched my back a couple of days ago so moving is very slow.  Any movement or bending sends horrific pain shooting through my back and down my legs.  Ouch!!  I had bought groceries for Frank and I but now need to go back and get pet food for Rusty and Faxon.  I have learned to split up the shopping because it is just too much for me to lug into the house at one time.  Didn't matter, still hurt the back anyway.  Ugh!

The back yard needs mowing today too.  I did the front yard the other day.  I now split that job up as well.  But yesterday I worked out a deal with my landlord, such a wonderful man,  I am going to use his riding mower and will take care of the yard here and the yard at his house next door.  That saves us both a lot of work.  He is remodeling the house next door and will not have to take time from that to keep the lawn up.  And I will no longer have to use a push mower.  Better yet, I won't have to lug the mower back and forth between Win's house and mine as we have been sharing one mower.  Praise the Lord for opening this door and making things a little easier!!  I am blessed indeed!!

I need to make a couple of phone calls then head out the door to get these errands done.  Have a great day!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice