Saturday, May 21, 2011

A little bit of dis and dat,,,,,

Greetings!!

Its Saturday morning and it doesn't look like the world came to an end unless maybe I was left behind?  Nope, I don't think so,,,, it just didn't happen and Mr. Camping was proven wrong once again.  Shame on him for thinking he knows more than what the Lord does!!

The garden is tilled and we did not get much rain last night.  They are calling for more rain today and I see some on the radar but it does not look like it will amount to much either.  I might be able to start planting later today.  That makes me a very happy gardener, LOL.

I have other chores to do first before I can get started.  Laundry being the first thing this morning.  And I really need to run the vacuum and get garbage out, both are a bit over due, especially the vacuuming.  Rusty is shedding his winter coat and there is fur every where!  I try to keep most of it outside by picking the loose stuff out every time I take him out or bring him in.  That has helped a lot and the birds love the fur for their nests.

The city showed up to mow the yard at the house to the south of me that I have told you about.  They did one swipe through the yard, rain over a garden hose and messed up the cutting blade on the bush hogger and had to take it back to the shop.  I had warned them when I called there was a lot of junk in the yard and they needed to walk through it first so they would not run over anything but I guess the word never made it to the guy doing the mowing and his common sense did not kick in and think to check it.  Who knows when he will be back now?

I think I will head out to the porch to finish my coffee before I start getting busy for the day.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Until next time,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice