Friday, July 8, 2011

Singing for my Lord,,,,,,

Greetings!!

My its a beautiful morning!!  Thank you Father God for this beautiful day!!

As many of you know I love singing for my Lord and Savior in church.  I don't have the most beautiful voice but I sing from the heart and Jesus knows that and I am sure he smiles down at me when hearing me sing.  He says, "make a joyful noise".  That tells me He is not as much concerned about the voice itself but about what comes from the heart.

I have been practicing a song and learning the words to it because I plan on singing it as a solo one day soon in the church.  I just want to learn the words and music a little better before I do.  I first heard this song at a DOVE Domestic Violence Candle lighting ceremony a couple of years ago and fell in love with it.

I am going to try to embed it here from YouTube so you can hear what I am working on.



I hope you enjoy the song as much as I do.


Until next time,,,,,,,blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice