Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Changes coming,,,,,

Greetings!!

There are many changes coming in my life soon.  But let me talk first about the changes in this blog.  I want to create a new background, add some widgets and remove some others.  But I am also thinking about suspending the blog for a while as I will be moving soon.  Starting one day next week I will not have access to my computer on a daily basis until the end of August, when I am finally moved.  So it will be hit and miss when I will get on here to post.

I will be moving my computer to my new residence early on to be able to take advantage of a special promotion set up by my Internet provider.  $10 a month for the first year is too good of a bargain to pass up.  Being off line more will give me the time I need to concentrate on packing and moving.  I am dreading doing all this work and have been procrastinating a bit to be honest. 

I have mixed emotions about the move but I believe in the long run it will be the best thing for me.  As they say, when one door closes, another one is opened.  I see a lot of wonderful possibilities for my future and I am looking forward to each of them.

I will let you know how it is going as I have time.

Until next time,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice