Friday, July 22, 2011

Killer migraines, $10 pills and no relief,,,,,

Greetings everyone!!

I woke up with one of those extremely, sick to your stomach kind of bad migraines this morning.  I tried the new medicine that the neurologist gave me that is suppose to cure those nasty migraines.  At $10 a pill you would think it would do something!!  Wrong!!  Didn't even take the edge off the pain.  Now I am still suffering and $50 bucks poorer as I got 5 pills for the month.

You are suppose to be able to just take one of these things and be cured.  I did better on 3 Excedrin, a cold cloth and a dark room, LOL.  Ah, such is life.  I still think I was better off when I "doctored myself" as Granny used to say on the Beverly Hillbillies, LOL.  There is a lot of good to be said for old time Folk Medicine.  First off most of the doctoring came from natural ingredients.  Not a bottle of chemicals.  Oh, how we have pickled ourselves with so many chemicals!!

I'll get into that subject a little more one of these days when my head is not throbbing so much, LOL.  Just can't think to clearly right now but did want to come in and let you know I was a live.  Not kicking too much but a live, LOL.

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice