Thursday, July 28, 2011

A little of dis and a little of dat,,,,,,,,,,

Greetings,

I really don't have anything in particular on my mind today except I really need to get busy packing.  This week has been pretty well shot with the effects of mowing the lawn on Monday.  Last night I was still hurting pretty bad when I went to bed although each day has seen minor improvement.  Still hurting today but not quite as bad.  I would hate to see how I felt if I mowed with a push mower instead of a riding one.

I did not even make it to bible study last night like I intended too.  I knew with the pain I was in I would not be able to concentrate.  So, I stayed home.  I sure do hate missing though.  Tonight is a bible study at my home church, I will go to that for sure.

I am really hoping to get started in this office today with sorting through things and packing.  I have a feeling there will be a lot of extra out to the curb on garbage day.  There is so much I can not take with me as there will not be the room to store it and I can not afford to rent a storage unit.  Such is life.  This is certainly not the first time I had to start over in life and unfortunately it probably won't be the last.  But hopefully the next time I will be able to move into my permanent home.

I have read a lot of comments regarding the President's speech the other night and most people do not believe the government will miss sending those checks out in August.  I am not so sure.  Over the last couple of decades the government has done some really stupid things and this just might be another.  On a biblical stand point, this might just be what God uses to wake up this country and the world that He and He alone is God almighty.  That He holds the world in His hands.

Of course there will be those who blame God for their problems instead of relying on Him for His provisions.  So many people will find it easier to turn their backs on God and blame Him.  They'll ask why has God allowed this to happen, why has God turned his back on us??  Excuse me,,, isn't it us who turned our backs on God first??  We allowed our government to take God out of schools, out of the public, out of our court houses and so on, all due to "political correctness."  Poppy-cock!!  My political correctness is how dare you tell me I can not openly practice my faith when you want to practice yours without judgment or persecution!!

This is still the United States of America!  It is still "One nation UNDER GOD".  Love it or leave it!!

Until next time,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice