Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good news and battening down the hatches,,,,

Greetings!!

Well the good news is I won't have to move my computer until August 9th, instead of next week like I had originally thought.  So at least I can get on long enough to do my usual morning routine until then.  I will only be without computer on a regular basis for a couple of weeks instead of the month and a half I was thinking.  Praise the Lord!!

This morning the heat index is already at 80F at about 7:15am.  This is mild compared to what we will be getting.  But I am going to run to the grocery store and stock up on some cold foods to eat.  I don't much feel like eating when it is extremely hot.  And I sure don't want to heat up the house by running the oven to cook dinner.  I will make a variety of salads today, have some lunch meat, breads, rolls, cottage cheese and fruits.  Maybe some hot dogs and hamburgers that I can throw on the grill rather than cooking inside.

The filters in the air conditioners will be cleaned when I get back from the store and lots of bottled water in the fridge.  There is plenty to do in the house to keep me busy this coming week.  I plan on going out very little.  I have a doctor's appointment I need to keep and a couple of other things.  But for the most part, inside in the a/c is where I will stay.

With the fibromyalgia I have no choice.  The humidity locks my muscles right up and I can not move hardly from the pain.  Even being inside it will still affect me but not as bad.  I hope you are all prepared for the heat wave too!!

Until next time,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice