Monday, July 11, 2011

Heat and Humidity,,,,,,

Greetings!!!

It is just about 15 minutes past 8am.  The temperature is a very balmy 88 F and the heat index has just now hit 100 degrees F.  Can we say sticky???  Wow!!  Too early in the morning for this!!  As you know I have fibromyalgia and one of the worse things for it is humidity.  My muscles are already screaming this morning.

I was to go meet some friends for lunch but I think I will cancel.  This is a good day to stay home.  I have some paper work I need to get done any way and laundry to get caught up.  Even poor Rusty, my dog, did not want to be out in it this morning.

We are suppose to get some thunderstorms later today and I don't want to leave Rusty because he is so afraid of storms.

Last night I was out in it for a while to water the garden.  The potato plants were looking a bit burned from the heat.  They sure appreciated that drink, LOL.  I have a ton of tomatoes on the vines but all small and green yet.  Won't be long though!!

I hope you all have a great day.  Stay in the A/C if you can and drink plenty of water.  This is the type of weather that will bring on a heat stroke very quickly!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice