Monday, July 18, 2011

Life is very busy these days,,,,,

Greetings!!

I was not sure what I would write about this morning and God did not lay anything specific on my heart today.  Life is very busy these days.  I am currently going to two churches right now as I am of course a member at First Church of God and I am also helping another church develop their web site and I enjoy their bible studies and worship services as well.  I am also trying to prepare to move in August.  That is going slow but crawling along.

I have a couple of appointments today, which I dread going out in this humidity.  It is making the fibromyalgia scream!!  Then there are the usual chores that have to be done as well.  I made some salads on Saturday as I had said I would.  It is good to eat cold foods in this hot weather.  I do not like heating the house up when it is so hot outside.  Just makes the air conditioners work all the harder when you have the oven running too.

We had a great service at church yesterday at Church of God.  Pastor Kim delivered a powerful message in my opinion.  Wish I could have stayed for the "Secret Sisters" group too but I had to get home.  The fibro was really flaring and I was starting to have a hard time moving.  Perhaps next time I won't feel so bad physically.  Yesterday afternoon, after I rested a bit, I had to read more legal documents regarding my work comp case.  Soon that will be going back to court and I want to be prepared.  All that reading gave me a migraine and I was down for another nap.

Today I have some appointments and then will be back in the air conditioning.  I hope to get some packing done this afternoon.  There is so much to go through and with the fibro its going to take a while.

Been looking at the lawn and its getting to where it will need a mowing soon but I am hoping to hold off until this latest heat wave breaks.  We are suppose to have heat indexes around 107 today.  And getting worse as the week goes on.  This is not fun for anyone!!

Aside for a few appointments towards the end of the week I hope to be able to stay in and get some sorting and packing done.  Tomorrow I will get laundry caught up again as well.  I do have a load of boxes ready to go over to where I am moving to but am holding off on doing that lugging until the heat breaks.  I guess I will have a few loads ready by the time the heat breaks, LOL.  But that is OK, at least it will be a step in the right direction.

So this post probably seems a bit on the boring side compared to some others but I guess that is OK too.  Hope if you are affected by this heat you have a good way to stay cool.

Until next time,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice