Friday, July 29, 2011

A Jezebel Spirit,,,,,,,

Greetings,

Last night in bible study we had a discussion about A Jezebel Spirit.  I knew there was such a thing but had never done a study on it to find out more about it so this discussion was very interesting to me.

As we discussed the general characteristics of a Jezebel Spirit I realized I actually had several people in and out of my life that fit the characteristics of that evil spirit.  We discussed how they are manipulative and controlling and always want to be the center of attention and in charge of any situation.  They're main purpose is to get into the church and try to control it and manipulate the people in the church to do their will and not the will of God.  They will use any means possible to control or destroy a church.  They know how to get people to do their dirty work for them so to speak.  They can be a force to be reckoned with if you are not strong in faith.  If you are a baby Christian, that is someone new in faith, you can easily fall prey to a Jezebel Spirit.

The Lord has laid heavy on my heart this morning to study up further on a Jezebel Spirit because I know of such a person today.  So as I study more and gain more knowledge I will share this information with you.

I am running late this morning and need to cut this short as I have to run out the door soon.  I did get some packing done yesterday and plan on moving a load of stuff later today if the rain holds off long enough to do it.  I pray you have a good day and if you know someone who seems to fit these characteristics, please study up on it and pray up to the Lord to watch over you and your church.

Until next time,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice