Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter Weather Advisory,,,,,

Greetings!

We are under a winter weather advisory for tonight into tomorrow night.  They are calling for 4-6 inches of the winter white stuff that graces our tree branches and bushes and causes me much more work than I want right now, LOL.

After the snow we are to be followed with very cold temperatures.  Wind chill factors minus 16 to minus 20 below zero F.  It will stay this cold for several days.

Needless to say, its time to prepare and get a few odds and ends in the house before the storm hits.  I am going with Frank to the VA this morning to see a dietitian then will stop at the grocery store on the way home.  I am low on pet food and a few odds and ends and will get that replenished.  Then aside from having to get Rusty my dog out when it is necessary and shovel, I will stay in until things warm up again.

Its nice to know there is plenty of food in the house and we have a way to stay warm in the bitter temperatures.  I plan on ordering my garden seeds this week.  That will make me feel a bit warmer thinking about my garden and warmer temperatures, LOL.

Hope you all are prepared who are in the way of this latest winter storm.  Its always good to be prepared.

Until next time,,,,, blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice