Saturday, January 29, 2011

My babies,,,,,

Greetings!!

I did not do any work on ceramics yesterday.  I had counseling then errands to run which kept me busy most of the day.  I plan on glazing today though.  But here are a couple of pictures of my babies.

Rusty is the dog.  He is my best buddy.  He will be about 15 this year, near as we can figure.  He is starting to slow down a bit with his old age but is still pretty healthy.  The vet told me this particular breed only lives to 7 to 10 years of age so I must be doing something right.  He is primarily an indoor dog.  I don't let him stay outside long in extreme weather, either too hot or too cold.  He has gotten quite spoiled with that.  This dog appreciates heat in the winter and air conditioning in the summer, LOL.

His face is turning white with age, but he is still a handsome boy!!


Rusty does not like his picture taken so getting good ones is a bit of a challenge.


Had to try to doctor the eyes up a bit from the flash yellowing them out,,, but he still looks good.  :-)

My oldest cat Missy, pretty much sleeps 95% of the time now.  She is about half her body size when she was young like Faxon.  Missy is between 18 and 20, the best I can figure.  Still pretty healthy but has slowed down quite a bit.  She is the old lady in the house.  When she is awake she wants 3 things, food, clean potty and Frank's lap, LOL.


She has pretty much claimed the couch for nap time, when she is not on Frank's lap. I'll have to try to get a picture of her when she is awake some time.  She has taken to dragging her water bowl across the kitchen floor when she wants fresh water, LOL.

Faxon is the youngun in the family.  He is very playful and loving.  Always wanting to get into something, LOL.  He loves to watch me work when I am in the craft room.  I think he needs a play buddy closer to his age.  I take time to play with him a lot cause I think he gets bored.  Missy just doesn't want to play any more and Rusty is a bit too big for Faxon, LOL.


Faxon is blind in his right eye.  The picture I posted yesterday I doctored up the eye, but Frank said I should leave it so you can see.  It makes him look special.  And he is very special!!

Well, its time for me to get back to my glazing and get a few things done around the house.  Hope you all have a great day!!

Until next time,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice