Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Being old fashioned in a modern world,,,,

Greetings,

I like being old fashioned in a modern world.  The old ways were much better in my opinion.  I like taking care of my home more than having a career.  I like making bread from scratch.  I like gardening, canning, freezing and putting up food.  I even like finding new ways to stretch the dollar,,,, especially in this economy.

I don't see anything wrong in being a "stay at home, homemaker".  Nope, I didn't burn my bra with the other feminists.  I don't want a man's job.  I want a man to be the type of man God created him to be.  And I want to be the woman God created me to be.

I like who I am and make no apologies for it.

I am a very loving, caring and giving person.  I am selfless, even when it winds up hurting me to do so.  I do not like this selfish, self-centered world which we live in now.  The me first attitude of most people makes me sick to my stomach.  So many people will miss the boat come judgement day.  This is not the world God created it to be.  How it must break His heart to see so many people behave in such a manner!

I will seek first the old paths and whatsoever things are good and true in His eyes for He comes first and foremost in my life!!

Until next time,,,,,, blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice