Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Its raining snow!!

Greetings,

I need to keep this short as I have to go out and shovel snow before I head to the doctor's office.  It looks like it is white rain!  Raining snow!  Yes it is coming down fast and furious.  We already have a couple of inches and suppose to get a few more today.  I am praying we make it to the VA with Frank this afternoon, 25 miles south of here.

I am going to keep this short and will try to write something more this evening.  But if I don't you know I am busy shoveling the white stuff.  I don't plan on going any where tomorrow if I can help it.  So if you don't see me here later I will definitely be here tomorrow.

Blessings, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice