Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm so excited!!!!

Greetings everyone!!!

I'm so excited!!  Today is the day I start on my ceramics again and I am just so excited.  I opened the door to the craft room about an hour ago to let some heat get in there.  All winter I have kept the door closed to save on heating.  I have had two rooms closed off that we are not using on a regular basis right now.  Anything to cut down on the heating bill, which I think is totally absurd.  No sense giving the utility company any more money than I have to, LOL.

Anyhow, I am really anxious to spend the bulk of my day working in my craft room.  I didn't get a chance to put those glazes away yesterday that I had talked about so that will be the first order of business today.  Then to those mixing bowls!  I should be able to finish up glazing them today and head on to the next project.  I'll try to take some pictures if I think of it.  I have a tendency to lose track of anything else when I am creating, LOL.

My hair has finally grown back long enough that I can pull it up in a bun again.  I like that when I am painting it keeps the hair off my face and out of my eyes.  Nothing more annoying to me than having to push the hair out of my eyes all the time.

Here are a few pictures of some of my finished work.  These are mixing bowl sets.  The pictures were snapped in a hurry and not very good.  I need to set up a place to take more professional looking pictures soon.






The mixing bowls come in a set of 3 and as you can see they can nest one inside the other.  I use only certified non-toxic, lead free glazes which are made in the USA.


Until next time,,,,,, blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice