Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Web Bot Project,,,,

Greetings,

I am running a bit late as I had to run some errands this morning.  I went and picked up more of my canning supplies from Win's house where they are being stored for me.  Time to get busy in the kitchen with canning!!

Then I went to the grocery store and while there I talked to Win who works there part time now.  Anyhow, he told me about a show he was watching the other night and they talked about this "Web Bot Project" and how this thing has correctly predicted natural disasters, terrorist attacks, economic disasters and the like for a few years now.  So, after my trip to the store I decided to look them up online.  You will want to do the same.

If their predictions are true for this year, there will be world wide hunger.  Something with the solar polarization will cause crops to fail.  You will either pay through the roof for some items or won't be able to get them at all.  (That's if I read it right as I just skimmed it in a hurry.)  I want to go back and read it more thoroughly later on.  They also have predictions for the next few years, especially the well talked about 2012.

I have always been one to stock up an emergency supply anyway.  One never knows when an emergency will hit.  In my area of the country we have a concern for severe thunderstorms and tornadoes as well as bad ice or snow storms in the winter.  I have posted about preparedness before, if you have not already done so, you can always go back and read those posts.

Today at the grocery store I picked up 10 cans of meat, and 4 cans of soup to put in my emergency supply.  Tomorrow some other items go on sale that I will pick up to put back.  I only buy items on a good sale for my emergency back up and will rotate them out from time to time with new stuff.  A good habit to get into.

Whether you think these predictions of hard times come from nothing more than "doomsday believers" or you think they could be serious, it is always a good thing to be prepared for emergencies.  We have no control over the weather or natural disasters but we do have control over whether we can still put food on the table in times of trouble.

Until next time,,,,,, blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice