Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Conventional Medicine,,,,

Greetings!

I am finally starting to feel a little better after my latest battle with conventional medicines.  Seems over the last couple of years medicine and I have not been getting along.  I either have allergic reactions, or severe digestive problems as a result of the medicine.  Or it simply does not do the job I need it to do.  The cure has become worse than the ailment!!

I have decided it would be best if I take a more natural approach to dealing with my health concerns.  The body takes a beating with all these different reactions and that is not good for ones health either.

Not exactly sure how I will handle the fibromyalgia pain without meds to help but I must try.  I'll have to do some research online to see if I can find some natural ways to combat the pain.  I know eating right and exercise will help tremendously and I strive to do those things already.

Another thing that will help I am sure is eating more natural foods that are grown without a ton of chemicals dumped on them.  And so I am looking forward to my garden this year.  Getting out in the sun more will help too.

I wish I could afford a membership at the YMCA again.  Exercising in the water did help a lot when I did it before.  Maybe later this year I will have enough money put together that I can join again.  Either that or maybe I can convince Frank to buy a small pool for the back yard and get in that every day through out the summer.  I would make room for it, LOL.

If any of you have any tips to combating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia in a more natural way, please do leave your comments.  I would so appreciate any help I can get.  And if I find a good trick I will share it with you.

until next time,,,,, blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice