Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fibromyalgia,,,,

Greetings,

Many of you know I suffer from fibromyalgia and its horrible pain.  On Tuesday I went to the doctor's and got a new pain medicine as I have been having problems with the stuff I was taking before.

So far this seems to be helping the pain a lot.  Unfortunately the side effect is I can't stay awake, LOL.  Well, I am sure my body can use the extra rest I am getting now.  I have not had a solid night's sleep in years from the pain.  Now, I sleep on and off most of the day and pretty much sleep through the night too.  I guess my body needs time to adjust to the new meds.  But sleep is good, it gives the body time to heal.  :-)

Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel up to writing more.

Until then,,,,,, blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice