Thursday, March 31, 2011

Glazing today,,,,,

Greetings!

The sale I am signed up to do is fast approaching.  April 9th will be here before I know it.  So today I am glazing all day.  I want to fire the kiln tomorrow morning and again next Tuesday morning.  These days are on my calendar in between appointments, LOL.  I also need to get some house cleaning done today as I had not gotten as much done yesterday as I would have liked.

I have put off taking pictures until next week so I can have everything glazed and fired.  Then I can take pictures as I am pricing and packing everything for the sale on Saturday April 9th.

If you are in the Clinton, IL area on Saturday April 9th please do come out to the sale.  It will be located at The Assembly of God Church here in Clinton from 9am to 3pm.  Lots of goodies to enjoy while you are there.

Until next time,,,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice