Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good news!!!

Greetings!!

God is so very good all the time.  He really does answer prayers for those who believe and call on Him.

I have two pieces of good news to share that I received yesterday.  First some of you may know about my long, ongoing work comp case, but a brief history for you.  I was actually injured on the job 11 years ago this coming August.  I am still in a heated battle with both the insurance company and the employer.  Neither of them deny that I was injured on the job, there were after all about 60 witnesses.  The whole battle over these years has been, who is going to pay for it?  Both the insurance company and the employer want the other one to pay and I am caught in the middle.

Our next step was to go to the Appellate Court.  Which here usually takes about a year to a year and a half to get a court date.  We were looking at next summer before we could get in.  Yesterday, my attorney told me he got a letter from the Appellate Court that they were going to expedite the case and I will have a court date in September, of this year!!!  Praise the Lord!!!  That is such awesome news and an answer to prayer for sure!!!  Thank you Jesus!!

Next, and to me, this is a biggy.  My landlady has sold the house and the one she owns next door to one person.  We had a verbal agreement to buy this house on contract for deed but like most people, her word was not kept.  Seems people do that a lot these days.  We kept expecting to get evicted any day now and did not know where we would go.  Rentals are very scarce these days and especially those that would allow pets.

I prayed and turned it over to God to handle.  I asked him to make things work out for the best, we need a place to live and I can not handle this alone.  I always believe God will answer my prayers, so I let it be.  Yesterday, the realtor showed up with a letter.  My first thought is, now we will get evicted, but I will still believing that even if we did, God would show me where to find a rental.  I opened the letter to find the new owner's name, address and phone number.  And that they will continue to rent to us on a month by month basis. 

I called the new owner and found him to be very nice and easy going.  The bottom line is we can have several months to find another place and he is willing to work with us.  The rent will stay the same and he is happy to have us as tenants.  Thank you Lord!!!  God always answers prayers.  We just have to believe and trust in Him.  He is so very good all the time!!

This takes such a load of worry off my shoulders right now with everything else that is going on.  I know it is not easy to turn something over to God and not try to take control over it back.  But if you are still and patient God will work all things out to the good for you.  He says, "Be still, and know that I am God".  What a powerful statement to think about.  Its not easy to do sometimes but if we live by that one line when in need,  if we are still and know that he is God, he is in control, He can and will work things through for us.

Thank you Father God for always, being true and patient with those who are true and patient with you!!  Father God, you are so awesome!!!  Thank you, thank you!!!

Until next time,,,,,, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice