Monday, March 14, 2011

Having the time of my life,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I have spent the last few days working on ceramics and I am having the time of my life!!  Working on ceramics is suppose to be a job for me but it doesn't feel like one.  I love what I do!!

I have added to my "spring collection" line.  I started out making a set of sundae bowls for myself and decided it would make a neat line to offer my customers.  So, I will add on salt and pepper shakers, a vase, coffee mugs, and dishes to the set.  I think I will also add on a bathroom set of tumblers, toothbrush holders and liquid soap dispensers. 

I also started working on a special edition coffee mug.  What makes it special is its being designed for a family reunion.  Frank's family reunion we are going to in July.  Everyone who attends will get a special coffee mug commemorating the event.  Just a little something I wanted to do for everyone.  I showed the first one to Frank and he really liked the design I used.  I am not going to give any more info about it on here though as I do not want to totally spoil the surprise.  :-)

Being creative in ceramics is my passion, my joy and I truly am having the time of my life!!  It is my wish that everyone could work with what brings them the most joy.

Until next time,,,,,,,, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice