Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back from the kiln,,,,,, very pretty :-)

Greetings!!

I am back from picking the stuff up that I fired yesterday and yes I have pictures to share!  I took pictures of items as I took them from the kiln.  These are of course not the best quality pictures but they will give you an idea of how things came out.  I plan on taking better quality pictures next week of all the things I have completed so please check back.

The first look inside the kiln and things look pretty good.  I wish the pictures were better quality.


Top shelf coming out.  A tea for two set, vase and cat food bowl I made for Missy.


The tea for two set.  These pictures just don't do it justice.  This is part of my Spring Collection Line.



With the top shelf unloaded, this is the middle part of the kiln.  Looks good!


I love how the Americana Salt and Pepper Shakers came out!!


My version of the old time "yellow ware"  Absolutely striking!!  Set of 3 mixing bowls.


In the foreground is a set of Salt and Pepper Shakers, behind is the bathroom set consisting of tumbler, toothbrush holder, and liquid soap dispenser bottle.  All part of the Spring Collection Line.


The Spring Collection Line vase.  So pretty!!

Next week I will try to post better quality pictures where you can see detail and design much better.  I am very pleased how things came out.  I can't wait to fire additional pieces I have already glazed or ones in the works, LOL.  Keep checking back.

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice