Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another rainy day,,,,,,

Greetings!

Its another rainy day here in Central Illinois.  The robins are loving it as they are running around pulling worms from the wet ground and having a feast.  My dog hates it.  He does not get much outdoor time when it is raining.  Just goes to show you, you can't please everyone, LOL.

I have to get my new printer hooked up and then do some research online.  I don't seem to have much energy today and feel pretty run down.  So its a good day to go slow for the day.  Feel like I am getting another rough sinus infection.  :-(

Maybe I will get to glaze today or work on my garden seeds.  So many things I should be doing, but really, I want to sleep, LOL.  Oh well, such is life!!

In case you can't tell, I just don't have much to write about today.  My mind is in slow motion today, LOL.

Until next time,,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice