Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busy, busy, busy,,,,,,

Greetings!!

The last few days have been extremely busy, busy, busy.  No signs of it letting up for the next few weeks to a month.  But we are moving right along getting all the doctor's appointments and lab visits out of the way.  I am still plugging along working on the ceramics whenever possible.

It is so bad I have gotten to the point I have had to start scheduling when I glaze, LOL.  I am scheduled to do one more firing on April 5th before the sale which will be on the 9th.  I sure hope to have enough made by then.

So as I posted recently, I will be hit and miss for a while.  Please bear with me.  My plate runneth over.  So much going on it is over whelming at times, but this too shall pass and things will once again settle down,,,,,, eventually.

Please check back when you can and I will try to get in here and at least write a line or two whenever I can.

Until next time,,,,,,, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice