Thursday, March 3, 2011

One day at a time,,,,,,

Greetings!!

My blog friend Michelle told me I needed to slow down a bit and she is right, I do.  That is a bad habit of mine, over extending myself then running into a brick wall at full speed because I am trying to do too much.  I need to take one day at a time.  I have been walking around singing in my mind that old gospel song, "One day at a time, sweet Jesus"  I should use that as a reminder I think, LOL.

I did get a lot accomplished yesterday but not everything I wanted to.  Of course I always want to get more done than I actually do, LOL.  I keep forgetting this old body is getting older and slowing down even more.  These old eyes don't see as good as they used to see either and if I strain them too much then I have to rest them a while.

Because of my eyesight I have had to stop reading a friend's blog.  I don't think he understands.  But he does not use paragraphs and one sentence runs into the other.  I can not follow the lines as they seem to blurr on me.  I guess that is what happens when your eyesight is not as good as everyone else's.  I have to take more frequent breaks when I am glazing too and especially doing detail work on the ceramics.  The eye strain gives me a headache if I don't take a break.  :-(

I have the paperwork to fill out the application for a mortgage but the print is so fine I can not read it.  Not sure what I am going to do about that, but I have to get it filled out.  Seems I am the one who takes care of all the business around here, LOL.

Well, I plan on doing some glazing this morning while Frank is still sleeping.  Then I will decide from there, LOL.

Until next time,,,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice