Monday, March 21, 2011

Hit and miss,,,,,

Greetings!!

Looks like I am going to be hit and miss for a while here.  Especially this week and next.  We have a lot of appointments coming up and I am also trying frantically to get ready for a craft sale on April 9th.  Not to mention that my yard work has fallen way behind again!

I will make sure I take pictures of my items after they come out of the kiln.  I plan on doing a firing load tomorrow morning for sure.  And hopefully at least one more before the sale.  So much to do, so little time.

Today I have to get out and pay some bills or they will be late.  I also have to stop at the court house and pick up the paperwork to renew my Order of Protection against my ex-husband.  Also need to modify it some to include some new places I will be setting up this year to sell my ceramics.  And add on the house my kiln and molds are still at as I have not been able to get them over here yet.  While at the court house I need to check on property lines for this house and the one next door.  We are considering buying the house we are in if we can work out a good deal with my landlady.

My seedlings are coming along good.  Some of them have already sprouted.  That makes me really happy.  I can't wait to have a garden and I hope we get to stay here to have it.  Would make life a lot easier in some ways.  :-)

Well, I am off, have to get the day hopping, LOL

Until next time,,,,,,, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice