Saturday, April 2, 2011

Emptying the kiln today,,,

Greetings,

Shortly I will be off to empty the kiln from firing it yesterday.  I can't wait to see how things came out!!  I am always excited to open the kiln after a firing.  Sometimes it is hard to wait until it is completely cooled, but wait I must.  If I open it too soon and the cooler air hits the hot air it can crack the pieces and I don't want to ruin all my hard work.

I will start taking pictures soon of all my finished work and will be posting them so please check back.

Now for my "hidden message".  I pray Frank does not read this, LOL.

Have you seen the show "Mobbed" yet?  I did and it gave me a fabulous idea.

Frank's 50th birthday is April 19th and I want to "mob" him with birthday cards from all over the world.  Frank has a serious heart condition with about 20 % of his heart working now.  We do not know how many birthdays he has left, that is in God's hands.  But we can make this one special!!

Would you please send Frank a birthday card?  It can be hand made, computer printed, store bought or just a hand written note.  I am not asking for money or gifts, just a card.  Please ask all your friends too!!  I would love to see him get tons of cards for his birthday.  Frank is a 15 year Navy veteran who served his country and was deployed to war twice.  Lets give something back to him!!

You can mail cards to: Frank Talmadge, 518 N. Madison St., Clinton, IL. 61727

Thanks so much for your help!!  I will post pics and a video after his birthday.  I can't wait to see the look on his face, LOL.

Until next time,,,,,, blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice