Friday, April 29, 2011

Hallelujah!!! Jesus is Alive!! Thank you Lord for answered prayers!!!

Greetings!!

I have been so waiting to make this post and now I finally can.  :-D

First, I want to thank all those who prayed for Frank's recent biopsy to find out if he had cancer.  Our wonderful Lord and Savior has heard those prayers and answered them.  We just got the call a little while ago,,, FRANK DOES NOT HAVE CANCER!!!!  God is so very good, all the time!!!  I'm singing and praising the Lord!!  He is so true and faithful to answer the prayers of His children!!!

God has blessed us with other good news, Frank no longer needs the shots in his stomach.  He might have to go back on them after his blood is checked again on Monday for a short time but at least he is getting a good break from them which is much needed.

Also my Order of Protection was renewed in court today for another year.  God is good to watch over his children.  I am so blessed!!!  Praise the Lord!!!

Thanks again so much for all your prayers,,,, you rock!!!!

Much love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice