Monday, April 25, 2011

Its a new week with a new beginning,,,,,,

Greetings!!

I almost never know what I am going to write about until I sit down to the computer to start writing, LOL.  I guess that is why there is always a hodge podge of topics.

Its a new week and new beginnings always seem to happen.  This week is a busy one yet again.  I finally got the lawn mowed the other day for the first time.  Had to weed whack some of the taller grass down first so I could get the mower through it.  Still so much yard work to get caught up on in between rain storms.

This week I plan on working on some ceramic orders, signing up to sell Watkins Products and of course the never-ending housework and laundry.  On dry days I want to get out into the yard and garden at least for a few hours each day to hopefully get that caught up.

All of my life I have put other people first.  My new beginning is to put me first a bit.  No I wont neglect caring for those I love, but I need to take care of me too.  I have not been doing that and yesterday and last night I paid the price.  I hurt so much from mowing the lawn the day before that I could not enjoy yesterday one bit.  I went to bed early, 8pm hoping to get some much needed rest.  8:30pm the phone rang, so I got up to answer it.  It was Frank's sister.  I am not blaming her, she had no idea how I was feeling, but it sure did throw my restful state out of balance the rest of the night.  Ah, such is life, LOL.

I push myself way too hard for my fibromyalgia and I am heading for a bad crash with it.  I really need to learn to say, enough, I can't do any more.  So my new beginning is to learn when and how to say that.  I guess that is what I mean by putting me first a bit.

Many of you know I was a victim of domestic violence.  I had to get an Order of Protection against my now ex husband.  Well, it expires on May 13th.  So I have applied to have it renewed and go back to court on the 29th for that.  I have no idea what the judge will decide, I guess most people do seek a renewal after the two years.  But I will not let it drop as I know the minute I do, there will be trouble.  Wish me luck and say a prayer for me that the judge finds in my favor.  I see no reason why he would not, I certainly have enough evidence of what this man is capable of,,, but its the court system and you never know.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Until next time,,,,,,,,,Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love hearing from you, please leave a message!! In order to prevent tons of spam from creeping into our space I have all messages on moderation but don't worry, as soon as I review your message it will be posted. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
Blessings, Alice